Ministry of Health
- Information on abortion services in New Zealand, including who can perform an abortion, and how to access abortion care provided by the Ministry of Health.
- Ministry of Health – Abortion services locations – infographic
- Ministry of Health (2021) Information Sheet “a guide for people who would like to know more about abortion services in Aotearoa New Zealand”
Abortion Services Annual reports – The Contraception, Sterilisation, and Abortion Act requires Manatū
Hauora/Ministry of Health to report on abortion as a health service in Aotearoa NZ.
DECIDE the National Abortion Telehealth Service
Connecting people anywhere in Aotearoa New Zealand to abortion services
- Website – https://decide.org.nz/
- Phone – 0800 DECIDE
Family Planning New Zealand
- Website – https://www.familyplanning.org.nz/advice/abortion
- Booklet – Abortion: What you need to know